The VW RNS-310 radio navigation system boasts a 5″ touch-screen with AM/FM radio, CD drive, SD card reader and AUX-in socket that enables you to connect a range of audio sources such as MP3 players and Apple™ iPods and iPhones. Our navigation systems are supplied with 7 digit postcode entry to accurately direct you to your destination. In addition to displaying your route on the 5 inch screen, turn by turn spoken instructions are made through your car’s speakers. With pre-installed maps, door to door navigation is possible in 38 European countries.
Specification General • 5 inch TFT colour touch screen. • Satellite Navigation with voice guidance and turn by turn instruction. • FM/AM tuner with 24 memory preset.
• Double tuner with phase diversity antenna. • TMC (Traffic Message Channel). • Selectable menu language; English, German, Dutch, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Czech. • Plays audio CD, MP3 and unprotected WMA files. • SD card slot (for data and audio files). • Integration with Multi Function Steering Wheel (where fitted, not all models). • A touch-screen controller for many optional devices including Bluetooth™ telephone interface and MDI Apple™ iPod interface.
Results 1 - 32 of 32. 2017 VW SKODA SEAT RNS 310 AMUNDSEN V9 SD CARD FX WEST EUROPE NAVIGATION. Bora / Jetta Blaupunkt TravelPilot FX RNS 310 from 06/2009. RNS315 have 5 information lines:Part number, software versions, system hardware versions, navigation data:part number and navigation data:.
• Original Volkswagen part. Satellite navigation system • Door to door navigation system. • Visual and audio navigation instructions. • Map data preinstalled on SD memory card (no changing of CDs when crossing country borders). • Maps for 38 European countries. • High-performance processor for a fast and accurate calculation of the route.
• Destination memory for storage of frequently visited addresses. Bts 06 Drivers more. • Traffic Information using Traffic Message Channel (TMC).
• Traffic jam avoidance and automatic re-routing using TMC data. • User selectable route criteria; Fast, Economical or Short. • Full 7-digit Postcode input for address navigation. • More than 100 different Points of Interest (POI) categories. • Split screen display with 2D and 3D map view with compass, bird’s eye views. Audio • CD player compatible with MP3, WMA, AAC, Ogg Vorbis formats. • SD Card reader for mp3 and unprotected WMA music.
• Multimedia jack AUX-IN: connection of external audio sources (Apple™ iPod, MP3 player). • Optional connection to Multi Device Interface (MDI).
Volkswagen RNS 310 car navigation system Considered one of the best built-in car navigation systems, the RNS 310 has a high resolution 5 inch display which allows for a clear view of the road maps in 2D or 3D according to the driver’s preference. The display has a touchscreen, for even easier access to the menu and options. In order to suit all preferences, the RNS 310 also can be controlled through push buttons. An iPOD or any USB flash stick can be attached directly to the RNS 310 through the media-in socket.
This will allow the driver and passengers to listen to their favorite music or why not an audio book for a more pleasant trip. In addition, the RNS 310 has an AUX input socket, through which a CD or MP3 player can easily be plugged in. The FM radio can memorize 24 stations for quicker and easier access. If the service is available, the RNS 310 will also allow for real-time traffic information to be received and displayed. This useful feature will allow the modern RNS 310 to choose the best route for your trip, according to the current traffic situation.
The radio allows for the driver to receive real-time traffic information as well, which will add to the comfort of being guided securely and as easily as possible to the destination of your choice. Your RNS 310 has the option of offering alternative routes in accordance with the traffic jams.
This smart navigation system, can be used when parking for rear viewing, it can also be utilized as a handsfree for your mobile phone, or simply for the control of the multi media and air conditioning of your Volkswagen. Volkswagen RNS 510 car navigation system The multimedia control and GPS navigation system for Volkswagen is a guarantee for an easy and comfortable control, and a safe and pleasurable experience for the driver and passengers. Capture One Pro Trial Reset Download. The touchscreen display is TFT and high quality, which allows for excellent 2D or 3D viewing of the road maps and routes. The split-screen feature is an additional extra, allowing to simultaneously keep an eye on the route, and view other important information or display the menu control for example. If it is offered as a locally, the navigation system also uses real time traffic information through the radio feeds. This can be incorporated with the roadmap database, and be used when the RNS 510 calculates and offers the best route for your trip, depending on the current traffic situation. Apart from the integrated 30GB HD, the RNS 510 has a DVD-ROM drive, for extra memory.
Any format of music can be played – either stored on the hard disk, on an external SD memory card or on a DVD disk. An additional TV tuner (DVB-T) can be plugged into the RNS 510 for TV support as well. Apart from being able to watch TV, when the engine is not running, the Teletext information is also a useful resource for both driver and passengers on the road. The option for adding the Premium Bluetooth mobile phone integration feature to the RNS 510, is another step toward an even safer and more comfortable driving experience. The RNS510 is an OEM navigation system, manufactured by Continental Automotive and is used in several models of Volkswagen, Seat and Skoda Cars.